Executive Assistant, Marcom
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
As an Executive Assistant at Marcom, you are the right hand and partner to your Executive. You hold a central and leadership role within your team. You are the connector and holder of information. You have the ability to see around corners, anticipate needs and problem solve effectively. A creative and strategic thinker that can make the right business decisions that support your Executive’s priorities, you have a deep understanding of the business and your team. The Executive Assistant group at Marcom is a close-knit team that prides itself on partnership and collaboration. The ability to be flexible and the understanding that things change daily are the keys to your success here. To say things are fast paced is an understatement, so your fundamental admin skills should be top-notch.
- Possess extraordinary organizational, time management and administration skills
- An upbeat spirit of passion, energy, and enthusiasm; enjoys problem solving creatively in order to complete complex assignments
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Extraordinary attention to detail. Ability to take briefs ‘on the fly’ and complete tasks ahead of schedule.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills; in person and ‘virtually’
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Calm and confident during high stress situations
- Proficiency with Apple products and applications is helpful
Our team provides full executive administrative support to multiple team leaders at the executive or leadership level. We manage cross-functional calendars with heavy scheduling and constant re-scheduling. We organize meetings via live, video conference and conference calls. We are quick to develop a deep understanding of our team's operational norms, culture, policies and procedures. We plan and execute unique off-site meetings for our groups. We facilitate consistent, positive interactions with top Executive Admins and Senior Executives across the entire Apple organization. Our team is responsible for maintaining highly confidential and sensitive information daily. We complete expense reports quickly while managing to Apple policy. In this role, you'll use your critical thinking skills to anticipate the needs of your team and understand the “big picture”. You naturally excel working with a wide range of complex and creative personalities diplomatically. In addition to all this, you'll always bring a fun and creative approach to work as well as team activities and morale.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree preferred