Senior Software QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
- Strong capabilities in end-to-end software testing.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in one or more of the following technologies: Hadoop ecosystem, Kafka, Flume, HBase, Cassandra, Vertica, Spark.
- Building tools (apps, scripts, etc) to help with testing efforts
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize a full workload while achieving extraordinary quality
- Validated software engineering experience and discipline in design, test, CI/CD practices
- Excellent presentation skills, distilling complex analysis and concepts into concise business-focused takeaways
- History of shipping software on tight schedules
The Apple Media Products Analytics QA team is seeking a highly organized and motivated analytics QA manager to support one of the fastest growing areas of Apple. You will collaborate with Apple Media Products Analytics engineering and Business team members and key partners in A Apple Media ProductsP Engineering and PM organizations to deliver high-quality products and services to Apple’s customers. The Apple Media Products QA analytics manager will be responsible for developing and executing a multi year strategy to consolidate and develop highly efficient teams and quality Metrics of two the most fast growing Applications . The teams ’s charter include testing Apple Media Products metrics from the client (all platforms) to backend pipeline and reporting. This position requires a self-motivated individual with solid communication skills with a desire to improve the quality of our systems and drive our automation and CI/CD testing approach. As the Apple Media Products QA analytics apps manager, your team will be responsible for qualifying and automating client application primarily focussed on mobile, watch, tvOS and macOS. Experience with teams testing client-server interactions should also be a core area of experience. This position requires a strong manager that can work on multiple projects at the same time and collaborate with various multi-functional teams, software engineers, management and other Apple QA teams.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or Computer related field is desired