Product Manager, Growth - Apple TV
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Internet Software & Services (IS&S) team at Apple provides our global customers access to an incredible collection of amazing content and features across movies, apps, gaming, music, books, news, and much more. We are looking for a dynamic Product Manager to join the IS&S Growth team to focus on our Apple TV app. We want someone who can work in quick and rapid iterative cycles, has the creativity and humility to formulate new ideas and approaches, is oriented strongly towards experimentation, and above all, uses data and structured thinking to inform their approach. Do you enjoy creating innovative growth tactics and evangelizing the critical importance of the cycle of testing, learning, and iterating to unlocking core product growth? In this role, you will work closely with engineering, design, product, and data analytics teams to build a roadmap of ideas all aimed at improving conversion and creating lifetime value for Apple media product customers with a focus specifically geared towards Apple TV app.
- 9+ years of experience in software/media product development. Experience in a consumer growth role a plus. Experience within the TV & Movies space a plus.
- Strong consumer product instincts; you intuitively understand why product ideas will succeed
- Fundamentally analytical and technical; you have the ability to collect and analyze data from a variety of sources, identify key insights, spot optimization opportunities, and inform product decisions
- Deeply detail focused; you believe an outstanding product is the sum of an inordinate number of small, thoughtful decisions
- Exhibit a bias towards action and experimentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to collaborate with a wide range of team members and job functions – all the way up to executives
- Experience with digital subscription products a strong plus.
- We're looking for someone who can lead a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, program managers, and marketers to prioritize growth and product enhancements based on impact. - Execute rapidly to capture signal, and continuously iterate on the product design and service features to enhance customer growth. - Work hand-in-hand with data and analytics teams, analyzing results and synthesize findings. - Deep curiosity to identify key opportunities and ability to develop experiment driven proposals. - Own and deliver on key growth metrics each quarter. - Clearly communicate growth strategy in a structured way to socialize your roadmap and report results. - Stay on top of standard methodologies across the industry to develop a resource of growth tactics.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience