Full time MBA Opportunities
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Ability to toggle between strategic and detail-orientated thinking
- Tenacious problem solving & issue resolution skills
- Ability to influence across multiple functional teams
- Flexibility to adapt to dynamic and rapidly changing environments
- Possess advanced analytical skills
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Be enthusiastic about working through ambiguity
- Have the capability to dive deep into complex detail and emerge with clear strategies/plans
- Have a passion for the customer experience
- APPLECARE Contact Center Operations: Optimizes the latest technologies and strategies to support the business and operational needs with tactical support to provide Apple customers. Monitor service level and contact center volumes as well as direct strategic Apple care business goals. Field Service Channel Manager: Ensures high customer satisfaction and lowers operational cost by reengineering processes and policies. Influence Apple Authorized Service Providers and mobile carriers to craft premium service programs that support business objectives and Apple’s customers worldwide. Global Repair Center: Lead the operations of the growing network of Apple repair centers around the world in the rapidly growing AppleCare reverse supply chain to handle complex repairs. Online/Digital Support & Service: Crafts compelling digital content solutions to improve the Apple customer experience, support the Advisor population to develop solutions to answer customer questions, inspire learning, and connect customers to the repair with assisted support. Brings innovative self-solve learning solutions to customers on the web, through an application on a device, on social platforms, search optimization, and machine learning. Procurement: Manages AppleCare’s OEM supplier’s relationship, sourcing optimization, early engagement for repair strategy development, post-production planning including costs, continuity of supply, and capacity planning activities. Reporting & Analytics: Harnesses the vast amount of data relating to AppleCare’s business to make strategic recommendations and share insights about ongoing operations. Translating business needs into analytical requirements using advanced quantitative analysis. Supply Chain Management: Build and run AppleCare’s Global Reverse Supply Chains, through optimization of forecasting. Analyze and calculate new buy planning, repair planning, inventory management, purchasing, warranty redemption, and project management. - PRODUCT OPERATIONS/MANUFACTURING DESIGN Operations Program Manager: As an OPM, you will work with our New Product Introduction ("NPI") or Sustaining Operations teams on component & ramp readiness, product launch & ramp, or sustaining operations through ‘end of life’ programs. Run the product manufacturability, testability, and supply chain responsiveness in pursuit of low cost and maximum flexibility while stewarding the highest standards of product quality expected of Apple's products. A successful OPM excels in program/project management; communicates with ease at all levels; is adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts; manages through relationships and influence; and brings calm and control to even the highest-intensity projects. Manufacturing Design - Global Supply Manager: Responsible for the commercial relationship with our enclosure manufacturing partners and for cost negotiations, risk management, driving operational and cost efficiencies through process or design change, as well overall project execution. You sit at the intersection of Apple's business activities and engineering communities, and optimally and effectively balance the needs of both groups to ensure successful product launches. Enclosure components (such as the housing, cover glass, and buttons) define the look, feel, and expression of Apple’s globally-recognized industrial and product design. GSMs work in concert with operations supply quality and base engineers as well as Apple’s Product Design and Industrial Design teams. Together, these teams execute and scale both new and existing manufacturing processes, materials, technologies, finishes, and form factors. - STRATEGIC SOURCING Global Supply Manager: You will interface between Apple and the industries that supply core component technologies. In this role, you are responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies as well as recommending product innovations based on improving technology. This position requires an interest in market dynamics and competitive behavior, negotiation and pricing, manufacturing processes, and risk mitigation. - SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONS Supply Demand Management (role: Supply Demand Planner): In SDM, you will hold a critical role in Apple's multi-billion dollar supply chain decisions by forecasting product demand, analyzing production needs, allocating global supply across all channels of distribution and influencing quarterly sales projections used in guidance to Wall Street. Your job will require you to collaborate and influence across many key groups within Apple (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Procurement, Ops, Materials), all in an effort to both set the strategy and drive the execution of products across Apple’s global supply chain. Business Process Re-engineering (role: BPR Project Manager): In BPR, you will lead complex, global initiatives to define, build, and roll out innovative technology and business process solutions that increase efficiencies, improve customer satisfaction, and challenge the status quo. You will define and build capabilities that provide deep business insight, enable rapid decision-making, and drive automation of evolving business processes.
Education & Experience
Currently pursuing MBA or Master's Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations Management, or related field.