SAP SD Payments Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple's SAP Global Systems organization has an immediate opening for an SAP SD functional analyst/project manager. The role requires a mix of SAP functional and leadership skills to deliver sophisticated projects in a highly coordinated multi-functional environment. The successful candidate will work closely with both business and technical teams to understand requirements and design solutions that are scalable to meet the needs of high volume processes where performance and efficiency are key.
- Extensive hands-on functional design and configuration experience, including detailed specifications for user exits, utilities, interfaces, reports, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of SAP SD functionality throughout the order to cash process, including billing and integration with FI/CO.
- Knowledge and experience of SAP payments processing, including credit cards, loans, wire transfer, and mobile payments.
- Demonstrated functional lead experience with ability to drive designs that balance business efficiency and system performance.
- Ability to lead sophisticated, multi-functional projects working closely with multiple business and technical teams.
- Ability to manage scope and timeline of projects in parallel, with minimal direction.
- Ability to deliver high quality solutions in an environment with high expectations and results-oriented timelines.
- Ability to collaborate with other teams in order to resolve conflicts in a timely manner.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and solutions in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Demonstrated analytical and detailed skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Self motivated as well as a motivator of others.
- Innovative, highly motivated with the ability to learn quickly.
The successful candidate will work closely with Apple business and technical teams across regions, as well as external payments partners and other 3rd parties. Much of this interaction will be with regional and global teams in other locations and other time zones, so excellent communication and collaboration skills are key. The role includes responsibility for all aspects of a project including: Supporting the business during requirements gathering to understand the needs of the project. Level of effort and prioritization, including management of change requests. Crafting and managing the project plan, work, dependencies, risks and mitigation plan. Ensuring project scope is clearly defined and resources, budget and timeline are adequate to deliver the required solution. Driving the functional and technical gap analysis. Driving scalable and flexible designs, ensuring consistency to global design principals, security and compliance standards, as well as documentation standards. Design governance and solution architecture in a complex payments landscape. Issue tracking and driving issue resolution across teams. Status reporting within the team and upwards to business and technical management groups. Ensuring adequate test cycles are defined and executed to support a smooth production launch. Managing cutover and implementation activities across multiple teams, both business and technical. Tracking issues and managing scope of changes during warranty support to ensure a successful handover to the production support team. We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent