Software Development Manager in Test
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
CoreMotion team is looking for a hardworking Software Development Manager in Test to lead a fantastic group of engineers who test and validate CoreMotion software and features. We work in an energizing environment that is fast-paced and relies heavily on a tight relationship between test and development. As a CoreMotion leader, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to shape and improve the software that allows our products to delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day!
- 5+ years relevant experience in the industry, with at-least 2 years as leading and managing an engineering team
- Prior experience in one or more of the following domain: sensor fusion, control design, signal processing, robotics, AR, inertial sensors.
- Experience working at the intersection of HW/SW and shipping quality software features
- Ability to work in dynamic environment with shifting priorities and schedules
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver with meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient at programming in one or more of the following languages: Python, C/C++, MATLAB
- Excellent communication skills
Work with team to design and develop algorithm simulation tooling and analysis pipeline; lead development of software/firmware test frameworks Drive investigation and analysis of issues spanning across the hardware and software interaction layers Own overall testing, validation and characterization of features/algorithms for which you are responsible Work closely with development, project management and multi-functional parters to drive excellent quality aligned with release schedules Hire, coach, mentor, empower and retain talent in the team
Education & Experience
BS or higher in CS, EE, ME or other related fields
- Experience working with smartphones, fitness trackers, etc. on sensor technologies is a big plus