Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Apple Beats Team is seeking a Firmware Engineer with a firm footing on engineering principles and a passion for new technologies. We are looking for a passionate individual with the skills to research and develop new and innovative solutions for the next Apple audio products.
- A real passion for innovation and embedded development
- 4+ years of firmware and device driver development experience Strong, proven coding skills in C and C++
- Experience in software feature design and development, rapid prototyping, hardware bring-up and reading schematics
- Experience with standard bus interfaces (I2C, SPI, UART, USB) Familiarity with compilers and toolchains targeting ARM Cortex-M/R/A, ATMEL AVR, etc
- Experience with audio technologies a plus
- Familiarity with BT and BLE technology/protocols is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups with minimal supervision
We are looking for an Engineer to be part of a team that architects, designs, develops, and maintains hardware and software systems for Apple audio products. You will also perform characterization each design, analyze results and create reports/presentations when needed. This role requires an upbeat and motivated individual ready to innovate. Experience in a quick paced rapid development group is helpful. The availability to travel both nationally and overseas is a requirement.
Education & Experience
- BS/MS in EE/CE or equivalent