UX Design Internship
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- You have strong graphic design skills and typography
- Web/mobile/app experience
- Human interface, UI/UX, or interaction design experience
- You possess a deep understanding of Apple Human Interface Guidelines and macOS and iOS platforms
- Expertise with software for creating rapid user experience wireframes and prototypes (ie: Sketch, Flinto, Keynote, After Effects)
- Proven success crafting user-friendly interfaces that surprise and delight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You're self-motivated and dedicated. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Motion graphics experience
Apple’s Instructional Products group is looking for a UX Design/Graphic Design intern to create new experiences that welcome, inform, and inspire our users to get the most out of our products. We possess strong conceptual, design, interactive, and prototyping skills. We collaborate with Designers, Instructional Designers, and Developers to build out interaction designs, and define the look and feel of user interfaces We rapidly prototype new interaction models and concepts. Develop personas, user flows, wireframes, scenarios, and user experience goals We keep up with new technologies and directions for user experience
Education & Experience
Pursuing a degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or other related discipline.