App Review Trainer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apps are changing the world, enriching people’s lives, and enabling developers to innovate like never before. As a result, the App Store has grown into an exciting and vibrant ecosystem for millions of developers and more than a billion users. Exciting, right? If you would like to contribute to the world's greatest App Store, read on to learn how you can help us deliver. The Worldwide Developer Relations team is looking for a motivated trainer who will play a key part in the training of new and existing App Reviewers. As an App Review trainer, you are the ambassador of Apple’s culture. You will represent all of App Review by communicating standards, goals, vision, and purpose to all learners. You will develop and deliver curriculum, lead classroom administration, and collect feedback to continuously improve training content.
- Deep knowledge of adult learning theories, curriculum design, and facilitation skills are needed
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience working in a multicultural environment and the ability to adjust learning styles to engage a diverse group of learners
- Outstanding written and verbal skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Capable of successfully leading multiple projects at once
- Ability to adapt in a constantly evolving environment
- Upbeat and able to relate easily with people across a variety of functions
- Flexibility to travel (internationally) or work remotely, per business needs
- Experience in Instructional Design is beneficial
- Capable of business travel as needed
Our team is comprised of facilitators and coaches, and we are passionate about adult learning theory, providing the best training solution which addresses the identified problem, and mentoring individuals for high performance while maintaining a consistent training experience for learners. Through collaboration, we support the following functions: Introduce new employees to App Review with an extensive on-boarding and hands-on training. Conduct continued training courses for employees in the use of complex situations and scenarios for the App Store. Prepare lesson plans from training content. Schedule training courses to meet business needs. Work cross functionally with colleagues to ensure the best solution is identified for training or coaching. Employ adult learning theories in classroom environments. Maintain extensive knowledge of course materials, App Review Guidelines (https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/), and policies and processes. Assess employee performance in the classroom. Experience in Instructional Design is also beneficial.
Education & Experience
BA in Education, Training Management, Interpersonal Communication, or equivalent experience is recommended.
- For this position, Apple will not sponsor relocation or work visas.