Car Experience Embedded Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, hardworking people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Do you love working on challen l have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. The iOS Car Experience team is looking for a hardworking d , highly motivated developer with 5+ years experience with embedded platforms to design and develop software that will power in-vehicle Apple experiences of the future.
- System-level design and implementation for embedded platforms
- Strong object-oriented programming experience
- Communication protocol design experience beneficial
- Experience with OpenGL ES and/or graphics frameworks beneficial
- 5 years automotive industry experience and/or experience shipping high-volume consumer products
- Comfort with complex systems, fast-paced environments, and tight schedules
- Excellent cross-disciplinary debugging and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
In this position, you will cooperate with a variety of cross and multi-functional team members from a diverse array of groups across the company and at partner companies. You’ll work on developing software that will run on embedded in-vehicle systems, being integrated by external partners across a broad array of automotive operating systems and hardware platforms. You’ll be involved in understanding complex interdisciplinary problems and working as an individual and as part of a team to solve them.
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related degree