Talent Mobility Program Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and you will accomplish great things! We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced human resource (HR) professional to join our Talent Mobility Relocation team. Based in Austin, you will act as a strategic partner with HR, Recruiting, Centers of Excellence, the Business (as appropriate) etc., to advise, lead and support various mobile and other workforce options that are business-enabling and talent-developing. This role will support new and existing talent covering international, domestic and cross-border projects that are some form of relocations, assignments and career experiences. As a Talent Mobility Program Manager, you will be aligned to specific business needs and / or employee development plans. We have structured this role to also be responsible for on-the-ground, location-specific relocation needs and collaborate deeply with all mobility cross-functional teams (immigration, tax, etc.) and various partners to ensure a quality people and business experience.
- Successful track record partnering with all levels of clients and stakeholders (HR, Recruiting, Business leaders, etc.)
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in relocation, talent planning and mobility, 10 years of overall related experience and similar experience with a multi-national company.
- Specialist in management of multi-tiered mobility programs with deep experience in policy development and interpretation and it’s enablement of global relocations (with immigration and tax awareness).
- Demonstrated understanding of domestic and international compensation and benefits, expatriate package components, local plus program considerations and demonstrable experience in adapting to the cultural variations of doing business globally.
- Ability to prepare presentations, when needed, to convey talent management information to multiple business users (HR Business partners, recruiting leaders, etc.) using sophisticated data visualizations and other presentation resources.
- Ability to interpret and use data and analytics to create insights for planning purposes including the development of local policies.
- Develop, design and conduct training for clients and stakeholders on an on-going basis for relocation (with immigration and tax matters considered).
- Advanced business presentation skills.
- Personal international work experience is a significant advantage.
We are seeking a proactive, inventive and driven HR professional with in-depth talent mobility experience to join an outstanding, worldwide mobility team. You will have a considerable track record realizing continuous improvement and efficiency of program development and be an energetic, innovative individual recognized for strong interpersonal communication and analytical skills. We thrive in a vibrant environment that would benefit from your broad (international, domestic, cross border, etc.) mobility expertise! Specific responsibilities and requirements of this role include: Talent Management: Provide advisory services to key partners (HR, Recruiters, etc.) on their workforce needs by providing insights, through the use of business intelligence tools. Ensuring thoughtful talent planning and return on investment on mobility investments is a critical component of the role. Strategic Partner: Understand business line nuances and their workforce location diversification priorities, market complexities, budget considerations, etc. in order to advise on the appropriate mobility path, and policy, in line with resource needs and timelines. Critical thinking: Able to assess information, anticipate issues and outcomes, and provide innovative, flexible solutions to sophisticated problems. Internal and External Relationship Management: Develop, cultivate and grow deep, professional relationships at all levels globally. Project Management: Develop, scope, lead and/or help drive projects as needed.
Education & Experience
Minimum of BA/BS or equivalent is required
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.