Apple Media Products Engineering - Machine Learning Computer Vision Engineer (Client side)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
- At least 5 years ML related work experience with MS degree or 3 years ML related work experience with PhD or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge and good practical skills in ML and CV algorithms.
- Skilled in deep learning for image/video classification, recognition, object detection, segmentation, OCR, and etc.
- Practical understanding of the mathematics behind modern machine learning, linear algebra, and statistics.
- Knowledge and experience with CoreML framework.
- Knowledge and experience with popular deep learning frameworks (e.g. Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Caffe).
- Strong programming and debugging skills in: Swift, Obj-C, Obj-C++, Python or equivalent.
- Experience in collaborating with infrastructure engineers to deliver final products or services.
- Attention to detail, data accuracy, and quality of output.
- Bring passion and dedication to the job and are committed our vision.
The App Store Engineering R&D team is looking for talented software engineers to build and update App platform. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a self-motivated, high-energy individual with excellent communication skills who is willing to question assumptions, take end to end ownership of features and drive them to completion. You should have experience developing large-scale server-side systems using object-oriented languages. We are hiring hardworking ML and CV engineers to solve challenging problems in App Store review. Your effort in the team will help ensure quality of apps in the store and will benefit millions of customers. You will have chance to demonstrate the state-of-the-art DL technology to extract valuable information from enormous contents. You are expected to create novel models, methods, and algorithms to improve Apple’s current workflow. You will be given chance to convert forward-thinking ideas all the way from prototypes to final products with the help of our great engineers and infrastructure team.
Education & Experience
MS or Ph.D in computer vision, machine learning, computer science or equivalent industry experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.