Full Stack Software Engineer - Apple Media Products, Apps
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
- Strong programming and debugging skills in Java
- Python (TensorFlow/PyTorch/Keras) for application of ML models
- Knowledge of Swift or Objective-C a bonus, but not required
- Experience with developing rich, interactive and well-performing user interfaces using frameworks like React
- Working experience with RDBMS&NoSQL, technologies like PostgreSQL/Cassandra
- Docker and Kubernetes for internal cloud infrastructure
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- We don’t expect prior experience with all the technologies involved, but you will be encouraged to learn to use them optimally.
- You will work together with Server, ML, and client engineers owning all the components of our stack, operations, and product teams to implement infrastructure and add product features vital for our efforts.
We are looking for a full stack engineer to solve challenging problems for App Store review. This role will be responsible for developing software to deploy ML models, analyze apps submitted to the App Store, and visualize the output. Your efforts in the team will help ensure the quality of apps in the store, and will benefit millions of customers. You will be expected to help integrate models, implement software and infrastructure that will run them and process their output. Creative engineers will benefit from the chance to convert forward thinking ideas all the way from prototype to final product with the help of a great engineering and infrastructure team. Day to day duties (but not limited to): Design, implement, and evolve web applications Build a flexible ML service platform that can be easily customized toward different use cases Collaborate with multi-functional teams of engineers, data analytics, Machine Learning specialists, and products to build new features
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience. MS or Ph.D in computer vision, machine learning, computer science a bonus. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.