iOS Software Power QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The iOS Power QA team is looking for a stellar QA engineer who is ready to expand their knowledge of iOS and pull back the curtain on what it takes to create the incredible experiences iOS offers our users while also ensuring they have the piece of mind of knowing they'll still have battery life when they need it.. As part of our dynamic organization you will have the amazing opportunity to work cross-functionality with teams throughout Apple!
- Previous experience with software QA black box and automated testing
- Experience developing manual and automated test plans
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of triaging problems.
- Ever present curiosity about emerging technologies
You will be joining a dynamic team responsible for delivering best-of-class battery life for iOS. You will be creating test plans, executing black box tests, automating test cases, triaging bug reports of battery life issues, and driving issues to resolution. Successful candidates will have excellent organizational skills -- you'll be involved in various stages of the development process, documenting and testing new features, ensuring legacy features do not regress, maintaining and updating automation tests as well as the creativity and initiative to help us proactively discover battery life issues or areas for improvement.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in computer science or equivalent