Channel Cross Functional Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Channel Cross-Functional team within Apple’s Worldwide Marcom group is responsible for the strategic alignment, cross-functional integration, and execution of Apple’s marketing communications work for Channel. The Cross Functional (XF) Manager role within the Channel Cross-Functional team will act as a key point of integration and accountability for initiatives supporting Apple’s Channel business unit, globally.
- Proven ability to build rapport, credibility and influence across multiple teams and stakeholders to get results
- Expertise in building strategic frameworks and insights that enhance the creative development process
- 8-14 years experience in developing marketing communications strategy that across a range of marketing/messaging vehicles.
- You are able to balance working in a creatively driven organization with an integrated, analytical, and disciplined approach to marketing
- Deep expertise in go-to-market strategies across commercial (financial thresholds, staffing, operations, sales, partners) and marketing (product, digital, environments, customers, design, comms) facets
- You have excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills and can communicate effectively with a broad range of partners, including leadership.
- You are organized, resourceful, efficient, adaptable, and results-oriented and can solve complicated problems with a positive attitude
- Hands-on experience encompassing a full range Marketing Communications experience preferred
In this role you will Synthesize inputs and facilitate alignment with brief owner (s), strategists and key creative partners to develop integrated marketing communications plans for Channel (Integrated PORs) Deliver XF leadership and oversight for Channel throughout the creative process to ensure ongoing alignment of deliverables with brief strategy Actively engage and plan with all Marcom teams (Product Brand, Partner Comms, Planning, 2D, 3D, Interactive, MG/Video, Media, Advertising, Geos) to seamlessly lead Channel work through Marcom Develop deep collaboration with key teams across Apple (Product Marketing, Sales, Channel Sales Operations, Ops) to deliver best-in-class work that meets brand, partner, and commercial objectives Serve as central point of contact and integrator of Channel related initiatives & deliverables across Apple & Marcom teams (Brand, Partner Comms, Product Marketing, Planning, SP&O, Procurement, Sales Finance, and Functional teams) Partner directly with business leads to understand business and operational drivers to better inform creative considerations Identify new ways of working and evolve approaches for taking on work as the marketing roadmap, channel/partner landscape, and marketing strategies evolve Provide communications, brand, commercial, operational, and experiential insights into the creative process Educate and advocate for Channel within Marcom and across Apple Own Plan of Records (PORs), tracking status of all Marcom deliverables to ensure timely handoff and delivery
Education & Experience
Requires BA or BS degree