Engineering Manager, Front-End Development - Marcom
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
- Minimum 12+ years of relevant experience necessary, including experience managing and growing teams.
- Strong skills moving technology teams away from tactical operation issues and towards strategic feature development
- Dedicated problem solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where multiple releases are a fact of life
- Experience working in close partnership with creative teams, including design and UX
- Comfortable evangelizing web technologies across the organization
- Willingness to push the bounds of client-side web development with the goal of creating a unique experience for users
Day-to-day leadership for an engineering team with a focus on employee development. The manager will play a key role in connecting the front-end engineering team with production, creative, and other product engineering groups at Apple in order to build innovative web experiences on Apple.com (http://apple.com/) for Apple products and services.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required