Product Manager, Hero Product Buy Flows and Launches
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Apple Online Store is seeking a highly organized, results-driven Product Manager to join a user-experience driven E-commerce product team focused on delivering the best possible digital shopping experiences and new product launches (NPI) for our customers, in a rapidly-changing market and across a variety of interactive platforms.
- 5+ years Product Management leading consumer products experiences, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibilities
- Well-versed in the history and evolution of digital shopping experiences, understand modern best practices, and has the foresight to identify emerging trends
- Passionate about user experience; able to inspire and educate designers and engineers with thought-provoking objectives and customer-centric use cases
- Have a proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence others to drive results across a large matrixed organization
- Past examples of using customer insights and data analytics to drive roadmap and to improve features and user experiences
- Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills; have experience overseeing and managing complex production schedules
- Be able to work independently; anticipating and resolving problems
- Have insights into modern interactive design and development standards such as responsive and adaptive techniques; recognize and appreciate the differences between web-based and native app experiences
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills, with experience managing and motivating cross-functional teams/individuals
Create and manage the product roadmap for the subject portfolio; collaborating with stakeholders throughout the broader organization. Negotiate and set milestones and expectations with other departments. Evangelizes each release to other departments and stakeholders. Help manage design and development process between various internal and external teams. Oversee and update the production schedule; ensuring each release is timely and solves requirements. Represents business objectives and feature solutions during product reviews with cross-functional teams and determines and follows through relevant action items for the working team to address. Optimize user experience through intuition, analysis of quantitative test data and qualitative research/customer interviews. Monitor the health of projects at all times along with the associated risks and implications to timelines; lead the resolution of cross-functional issues.
Education & Experience
Completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree. Relevant background in the mobile category, with experience shipping mobile products, iOS apps, and or mobile optimized websites. Familiarity with agile/scrum methodologies a plus. Start-up experience is ideal but not essential.