Product Manager, Apple One and Subscription Account Experience
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, we don’t just create products. We create products, services, and experiences that enrich our customers’ lives. Be part of a team that dreams up what’s next and does everything necessary to make it happen. Bring your passion, dedication and focus to help invent the future! At Apple, we create services that our customers and their families enjoy every day across entertainment, news, fitness and cloud storage. This includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and iCloud — and Apple One brings them all together. We’re looking for a seasoned and passionate Product Manager to join the team working on Apple One. As the Apple One product lead, you will oversee the development of the customer experience, roadmap, and launch of new features that enable customers around the world to discover, enjoy, and get the most out of their favorite Apple subscriptions services. This includes responsibility for product innovations that help grow and engage Apple services subscribers by removing friction from sign-up funnels and subscription account management tools. You’ll collaborate with a wide range of teams including fellow product mangers across all Apple subscription services teams — as well as your counterparts in business, marketing, design, and engineering to name a few.
- 8+ years of experience in product development.
- Expertise in driving customer experience, growth and engagement for digital subscription services.
- Successfully launched new products and features working closely with designers and engineers.
- Demonstrated ability to present to executives at all levels and lead through influence across teams.
- Proven ability to evaluate new technologies, articulate customer insights, test, learn, and make clear, analytical recommendations.
- Track record of identifying market opportunities and articulating competitive differentiators.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive results while juggling many priorities and under tight timeframes.
- Mastery in writing product positioning materials, and experience working closely with marketing and PR on customer messaging.
- Comfort with ambiguity as this role will evolve based on strategy and product priorities.
Develop a product roadmap and align on priorities across all Apple services teams. Use insights and data to create strategy and features that drive both engagement and revenue. Write clear and concise product requirements that capture the vision, goals, and key elements of new products and features. Work across many teams at Apple to communicate product requirements and deliver features, striving for the best customer experience, and with willingness to make smart compromises as necessary. Be a specialist on the competitive landscape, and propose new ways to innovate. Initiate, coordinate, and review launch activities and deliverables for new features in conjunction with business, public relations, AppleCare, marketing communications, and many others. Create and deliver formal presentations and conduct group discussions for a broad range of diverse partners across Apple.
Education & Experience
MBA or equivalent experience preferred.