BPR Project Manager, People Team
Austin, Texas, United States
Join a dynamic team of HR professionals focused on providing innovative business solutions. The People Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) team is looking for an experienced Project Manager to partner with our People/HR teams to drive optimization through process, data and technology solutions. The ideal candidate will have deep process re-engineering experience and be self-directed, motivated, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Experience managing large complex global programs is required. Implementation experience with large HR solutions such as Workday or ServiceNow is preferred. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. This individual should also have strong analytical, project management, communication and leadership skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization. Candidates must be willing to work at both a very detailed and strategic level.
- 7+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of HR Technology experience
- 3+ years of 3rd-party cloud HR implementation experience preferably in Workday and ServiceNow
- Experience implementing and running large HR programs and presenting program updates to executives
- Outstanding communication and facilitation skills
- Depth in project management standard methodologies with the ability to tailor for Apple
- Ability to use data and analysis to drive decision making
- Proven experience managing large scale project plans with complex interdependencies
- Experience managing risks, issues, and decisions
- Shown success in creating efficient business processes and willing to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under time constraints
- Leads change laterally across regions and organizations using influence skills
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Thrives in ambiguous work environment
- Program manages a large suite of transformational technology projects in the People team. This role will integrate project planning and execution across several interdependent project tracks. - Partner closely with project leads to build program level project plans with a clear view of interdependencies - Handle cross-project risks, issues & decisions to closure - Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis - Collaborate with business partners and regional counterparts to efficiently detail requirements and drive implementation activities. - Ability to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. - Liaison between the business and technology groups to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions. - Maintain a level of constant and effective communication with managers, leaders, and subject matter experts in a variety of business, functional and technology areas. - Ability to gain alignment between the technology and business strategy by proactive partnering with all levels.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree is required.