Project Manager, People Team
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Our teams feature a collaborative environment with creative people and cutting edge technologies. Come, join us in crafting solutions the world doesn’t know of yet! A job at Apple is one that requires a lot of you, but it’s also one that rewards forward-thinking and hard work. None of us here at Apple would have it any other way. The People team is seeking a program manager to identify and lead key improvements and help shape new ways of working. This role works cross-functionally with internal partners to develop, implement and maintain programs aligned with our talent management priorities. These initiatives support our team members in doing the best work of their lives. You will play a critical role in supporting development, planning, change management, and delivery of global programs.
- You have 7+ years experience leading projects in a global environment
- Strong knowledge of Global HR processes
As part of the Programs team you will play a critical, visible role in development and delivery of solutions for the People Team. You should be high-energy, strategic, dedicated, a direct communicator, highly organized, data driven and able to thrive in a fast-moving, complex environment. - Ownership of projects, from early ideation through execution - Pro-actively understand and surface risks or dependencies - Work across teams to drive open items to conclusion - Able to connect and summarize themes from multiple information sources - Able to represent programs and status in select forums - Exercise judgement in prioritization - Demonstrate resilience through ambiguity - Build and maintain a strong network of key PMs across stakeholder teams - Assist in preparing updates, Keynote presentations, meeting materials
Education & Experience
- PMP or IPMA qualifications or equivalent is preferred - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace