AI/ML - Tools and Automation ML Engineer, Machine Translation
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
The AI/ML - Machine Translation team is looking for exceptional Machine Learning Engineers passionate about delighting customer’s experience, by building tools and platforms to produce high-performance ML models, pushing the envelope on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Embedded, and Distributed Computing.
- Excellent coding skills in at least one of the following languages: Python, shell scripting (bash/zsh), Java, C++.
- Experience in cloud computing, container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Apache Mesos), big data, and distributed processing, is a plus.
- Knowledge about machine learning technologies for solving problems related to NLP, machine translation, or ASR, and corresponding toolkits such as pyTorch, TensorFlow, etc., is a plus.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Fast learner and strong motivation for growing and learning new technologies.
You will contribute to and be responsible for a wide variety of language technologies-related research and development activities. Your focus will be on developing tools and processes for model improvements and their continuous delivery. The role will be part of the model automation team to deal with large quantities of data, apply state-of-the-art methods in deep learning to tackle real-world problems and create production quality models at scale. Your passion about phenomenal products that are used by billions of people is completed by being a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Education & Experience
B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field