Senior Social Producer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing efforts to ensure the considered development and execution of world-class communications. The Social team is responsible for developing high-level strategy, planning, creative concepting and overall execution plan in collaboration with our Brand Teams. They partner with multiple functional disciplines on launch and campaign projects throughout the year, in addition to directly running and managing Apple’s owned social channels. This requires close collaboration with groups internal and external to Marcom. The Fitness+ Senior Social Producer position will be responsible for aligning strategy to key brand moments, ensuring accurate and internal communication for all relevant efforts including business critical launches and evergreen initiatives.
- You have at least 10 years of marketing experience working for global brands with an emphasis on integrated communications. Fitness brand experience preferred.
- You can balance working in a fast-paced, creatively driven organization applying strong work ethic.
- Your project and time management skills are excellent, you learn fast, and can accommodate rapid change reacting quickly to new information.
- You are a strategic thinker, comfortable navigating and ensuring alignment with brand content strategy.
- You have the ability to inventively problem solve and organize information at a high level to address potential roadblocks and define the best way forward with rigorous attention to detail.
- You understand social, digital and video asset creation and approval cycles.
- You have extraordinary communication and negotiation skills and are at ease building rapport, credibility and influence with multiple partners working in a dynamic, highly matrix’d organization.
- You are a passionate Apple user who is familiar with Apple applications, including Mail, Numbers, Keynote, Pages, and Calendar.
Proactively communicate and drive multiple, simultaneous sustaining campaign efforts, from inception to completion (eg: project approval, strategic development, creative concept process, structure of reviews, execution and hindsight). Prioritize and align teams on a regular cadence, securing integration across functions, partnering and leading the set up and facilitation of status meetings, and tracking action items throughout. Facilitate all connection points in business launch moments including internal and agency scope, GEO attendees, war room arrangement and materials. Wrangle and coordinate all necessary details ensuring that key stakeholders are kept in close collaboration.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.