QA Engineer - AMP Storefront.
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
- Proven experience black box testing Client-Server products
- Experience testing RESTful APIs
- Possess exceptional analytical skills in test case design and bug diagnosis.
- You are dynamic and prepared to test/regress a high volume of changes on a day-to-day basis.
- Proven knowledge of internet protocols, web proxies, caching and other web related fundamentals
- Detailed knowledge of Mac OS X, Apple mobile products, and Windows platforms
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Dedication to user-focused design & high quality technology
- Strong commitment to technical quality assurance as a key part of the software development cycle
- Willingness to work cross-functionally with other teams to make all products and deployments seamless for our customers
- Bachelors degree or 5 years relevant experience
- Demonstrate excellent bug reporting skills and the ability to communicate clearly with third parties.
- Ability to lead projects and contribute as part of a team
- Experience traversing Unix directory structures; use basic Unix commands to scrape log files
- Demonstrated ability to write automation
The AMP Storefront Team is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our group in a hybrid black box/white box role. Responsibilities include; performing functional, regression, ad-hoc and compatibility testing of backend API's to the AMP Storefronts on MacOS, iOS, tvOS and Windows. Day to day work involves bug reporting and isolation, test plan documentation, writing test case automation and working closely with other teams (engineering, project management, etc.). This position demands a self-motivated individual with strong technical and communication skills who can contribute in a team environment. Day to day work involves bug reporting and isolation, test plan documentation, writing test case automation and working closely with other teams (engineering, project management, etc.). This position demands an ambitious individual with strong technical and communication skills who can contribute in a team environment. You possess outstanding analytical skills in test case design and bug diagnosis be dynamic and prepared to test/regress a high volume of changes on a day-to-day basis. Demonstrate excellent bug reporting skills and communicate clearly with third parties. You should posses the ability to implement automated tests in an existing framework and also have the desire to perform end to end black box testing with a keen focus on the customer experience.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or 5 years relevant experience
- Candidates should possess the ability to implement automated tests in an existing framework and also have the desire to perform end to end black box testing with a keen focus on the customer experience.
- 5 years gray box QA
- Experience performing code reviews
- Acquaintance with continuous integration/deployment
- Familiarity with Lucene/Solr
- Experience testing Android mobile apps