Internal Communication Specialist - Publishing
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Apple's worldwide internal communications team informs the world and Apple employees about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. We’re looking for trailblazing, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that’s you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple!
- You are self-motivated, possess a positive team-player attitude and be passionate about consumer technology, international business and values-based communications issues
- You should be able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment
- You should have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- You are a self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities
- You are able to work well under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects
- Negotiate outcomes with consideration towards varying goals and priorities
- A minimum of 4 years experience in publishing, email, CMS platforms, web
We are currently seeking an Internal Communication Specialist to join our corporate internal communications team. This role will be responsible for sending company-wide email, on a variety of software/platforms. It will also include web publishing on a range of CMS platforms, as well as image sizing and publishing. Critical thinking, problem solving and troubleshooting skills are a requirement. We are looking for someone who is super passionate about technology and helping content creators effectively reach their internal audience, wherever they are in the world and in their own language. We are also seeking candidates who have a passion for data and measurement.