Marketing Analyst, Social
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the precise development and execution of world-class communications. We believe that design matters.
- Can expertly communicate a complex graph and distill the business and marketing insight to partners in visual, verbal and written form
- Can consolidate a variety of data types to create a holistic picture of campaign and brand performance and identify optimization opportunities across the user journey
- Is self sufficient, proactive and resourceful, comfortable working autonomously and driving an analytics project from beginning to end
- Experience with social analytics and listening through native and third-party tools for social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, WeChat, Pinterest, Sprinklr, Netbase, Tubular etc.
- Understands social measurement strategies and can drive metric/KPI definition-Familiarity with digital media analytics and site analytics tools and methodologies, openness to learning new tools and technologies-Collaborator, creative thinker and problem solver
A hybrid analytical and strategic thinker who can capture, analyze, and most importantly derive insights from data to drive marketing and advertising success Helps the social and brand teams make decisions through data-driven hypothesis, insights, conclusions and recommendations Loves to dig into data to determine an audience’s motivations, behaviors, and attributes and identify their needs and wantsResponsibilities Owns measurement and analytics of marketing programs, campaigns and activities across earned and owned social channels Leads analytics agency and vendor relationships and develops tools and resources to empower data access and self-service so your expertise can be leveraged where it is most impactful-Inspires and educates the social and strategy teams by creating dashboards, visualizations, reports and presentations that clearly synthesize learnings and surface quantitative insights that shape strategic direction Creates easy-to-consume ongoing dashboards and measurement plans; monitors and shares insights at a regular cadence throughout the year Partners with social team to create ad-hoc analyses such as social listening, audience segmentation, competitive analyses Present and communicate findings to cross functional teams and management in order to drive business decisions Partners with analysts, media and research teams to contribute social data to larger reporting and analytics initiatives when necessary Aims to ladder up social KPIs to broader business objectives
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.