Apple Media Products Engineering- Program Manager, DRM
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
- 8+ years of experience leading complex and large cross functional projects, leading and running complex software/hardware production schedules.
- Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Equally comfortable in a technical discussion or providing status to executives.
- Ability to anticipate problems, make well-reasoned decisions (including prioritization) and follow through on them.
- Experience working and managing overseas team members.
- Background in security technologies (DRM, cryptography, code protection) preferred.
- Do you have a passion for Security technologies? Do you love significant challenges?
The Engineering Project Manager role on the software security team is highly visible throughout the organization, and is instrumental in the success of our projects. - You need to be able to credibly represent the team and our goals to engineers, managers, executives and third parties. - Be comfortable juggling the sometimes-conflicting requirements and schedules, and find solutions to address them. - You are responsible for facilitating the project end-to-end, and that means kick-off, development, QA, business, legal, documentation and far more. - As an EPM on our team, you are crucial to our success. - This is an exciting, always-changing fast paced environment where you will be responsible and relied-upon. ON THIS TEAM YOU WILL: - Work as part of an extraordinary development team, we're looking for a highly motivated Program Manager. You will work closely with teams and partners worldwide to shape the roadmap, build new features, and ship software releases to millions of Apple customers. - Be responsible for fast, scalable outcomes and delivery. Working closely with internal and external partners, you'll drive technical integrations through to completion. Your ability to capture requirements, build connections, anticipate challenges and get projects to launch will be necessary for success. - Have the freedom to bring new insights and develop innovative solutions to gain efficiencies in the build, development, testing, and deployment lifecycle. Your enthusiasm and energy will drive discussions leading to the design of new experiences for Apple customers. - We believe in taking responsibility and feel a personal stake in the products we ship. We communicate responsibilities and scope clearly; we value integrity; we manage risk; we know how things work; we work for the success of the entire PM team; we thrive in uncertainty and strive to bring order to it; we have deep wisdom and judgment; we keep our eye on the ball; we build strong relationships; we're aware of politics but do not get mired in them; we're constantly looking to improve. Is this you? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Business required