Performance Marketing Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple's Performance Marketing team is growing, and we encourage you to apply! We are seeking a hardworking Performance Marketing Analyst responsible for developing, running, and analyzing tests to support customer-facing Marketing claims about product performance and battery life.
- Excellent organization, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Familiar with using and troubleshooting Apple products, software, and services.
- Interested in exploring, measuring, analyzing, comparing, and documenting new technologies & performance metrics, e.g. battery life, compute speed, and UI responsiveness.
- Detailed understanding of computer subsystems, their interactions with one another, and impact on overall system performance.
- Flexible, self-motivated, and a quick learner.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects with varying priorities and aggressive deadlines.
- Works well under pressure
- Comfortable working in Microsoft Excel, Numbers, and other productivity apps
- Proven public speaking and presentation skills
- Bonus: Experience in QA or other testing environments; and experience with programming/scripting.
Join the Performance Marketing team to support the introduction of new products with compelling, customer-facing performance and battery life stories. Responsibilities include developing test methods, running manual and automated tests across a wide range of product categories, analyzing test results, and organizing performance data to support Marketing claims. This role is highly technical and requires collaboration across Marketing, Engineering, and other teams to investigate product performance. Seeking candidates who are detail-oriented, curious, self-motivated, flexible, and excellent at collaboration in a fast-paced environment. Scripting experience is a plus. Success is measured with a focus on three primary areas of team members’ abilities. Examples specific to Performance Marketing are included in each area below: Teamwork: -Work collaboratively and communicate effectively within the team as well as with colleagues from other teams. -Manage expectations about deliverables and timelines with key partners. -Positively influence the performance of the team. Innovation: -Develop new methods to measure, understand, and visualize system performance. -Explore new products and technologies and investigate ways to compare performance between new products. -Apply expertise to find better ways to do things. Results: -Conduct testing methodically and consistently to produce high-quality results. -Accomplish goals and objectives on time. -Exercise good judgment and take ownership for decisions. -Exemplify Apple’s standards around integrity, ethics, and values.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or higher, in a science or technical field of study preferred