Content Management Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apps are changing the world, enriching people’s lives, and enabling developers to innovate like never before. As a result, the App Store has grown into an exciting and vibrant ecosystem for millions of developers and more than a billion users. Games are an important component of this momentum and are we are proud to host some of the best titles on our platforms. Developers have access to class leading hardware and software which enables them to bring their ideas to life. The Worldwide Developer Relations team is looking for a Content Management Specialist who, like us, is passionate about games, the App Store, and the player experience. The position requires a self-motivated individual with a validated understanding of metadata, subject classification, user experience, and knowledge organization. Your focus will be providing limitless ways to expose incredible games to users around the world. If you are excited to be a part of the greatest App Store in the world, read on to learn how you can help us deliver.
- 2+ years of experience as a data analyst, app specialist, content reviewer, QA tester or similar role
- We value your deep knowledge for apps and your experience working across multiple markets
- You are a subject matter authority in games & gaming on multiple platforms
- Your knowledge will bring context to classification problems
- You have experience analyzing data sets and drawing insightful conclusions from the data
- We benefit from your strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Proficiency in Numbers, Pages, Keynote, and Excel
- Outstanding written and verbal skills along with excellent presentation skills
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate with team members often and actively influence others
- Take ownership and accountability for areas of responsibility
- You're a self-starter who works well independently and as part of a team while remaining flexible to the needs of the business
Our team is comprised of hardworking specialists who are passionate about games while ensuring the App Store is at its best. Participate in classification activities; meet daily targets Own the data collection process, ensuring integrity Analyze and interpret patterns and contribute to the refinement of gaming categories. We collaborate with engineering and product teams on ideas to improve the categorization process Use both manual and automated solutions to better classify and categorize data We contribute to process (re)engineering efforts and facilitate implementation
Education & Experience
BS/BA in Information Architecture, Information Management, Library & Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- For this position, Apple will not sponsor applicants for work visas or relocation.
- You have the ability to work all scheduled hours on-site.
- Work schedule is Monday through Friday
- Flexible to work overtime, including weekends and holidays, depending upon business needs.
- Available to attend approximately 5-6 weeks of required training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends.