Global Programs Leader, Apple Financial Services
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our Product ongoing development and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the ambassador of Apple to our largest customers. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? Apple Financial Services (AFS) is a global financing organization built to support Apple’s Enterprise and Education customers on a worldwide basis. Our mission is to enable Apple sales today and tomorrow through a platform of global funding partners and world-class innovative financial products. This position is responsible for business development and program management globally. You will be responsible for leading AFS’ funding partners, remarketing partners, identifying and driving new initiatives to grow AFS’ financing volume and aligning with Apple’s sales teams, other functional internal groups, channel and carrier partners. A highly demanding role with the feel of a startup environment that will help enable sales through industry leading partners and financial structuring.
- 10+ years of experience in the financial services industry, leading teams across multiple countries and funding and remarketing partner management
- An understanding of global financing practices and country specific legal/regulatory environments is critical
- Proven track record of structuring financing program agreements with major funding partners for technology companies on a worldwide basis and working with remarketing partners for end-of-lease asset disposition
- Experience integrating financing programs with third-party resellers and running the financing deal cycle for commercial customers
- Ability to work with product sales teams, with a view towards sales enablement while maintaining profitability and risk control
- Strong financial and analytical skills is a must
- Experience working with cross-functional internal teams and constituency groups on a worldwide basis will be key
- Excellent communication, people and project management skills are essential as is the ability to influence and perform the role of financing program ambassador at all times
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally a minimum of 40%
We are seeking a high energy financial services professional to lead global business development and program management for Apple Financial Services. You will be responsible for leading, creating and executing executive-level strategic initiatives to build and expand AFS' impact globally. Daily proactive discussions with AFS funding partners and channel partners are a necessity, consistently working to build and improve AFS’ infrastructure to further integrate AFS into Apple’s enterprise and education strategy and go-to-market integration and pipeline as well as supporting creative financing solutions to complex sales challenges. Your ability to influence Apple’s channel partners to engage with AFS and develop, implement, and run programs with channel and carrier partners is key. Executive presence is crucial as you will be responsible for presenting to senior leaders within Apple and its partners. By developing a strong partnership with AFS’ funding partners, Apple’s sales team and channel partners you will: - Help enable sales of Apple product and services and increase AFS’ global financing volume - Develop, propose and run financing and leasing programs with funding partners and channel partners - Ensure consistent global capabilities of AFS funding partners across 30 countries to ensure an excellent customer service experience and maintain a constructive relationship with all third-party partners - Build a global remarketing platform to support end of lease asset disposition and maximize return on leased assets - Influence global teams focused on managing AFS’ relationships with funding partners, remarketing partners and channel partners - Identify and understand challenges faced by sales teams and channel partners to effectively gain attention and increase Apple’s and AFS’ penetration - Assume responsibility for channel relationships and work effectively with other teams to ensure excellent execution on all AFS channel programs
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university is required. Advanced degree, including MBA or JD preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants