Head of International Marketing, Beats
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. We have an opportunity for a Head of International Marketing that will strategically and successfully strengthen Beats as the product of choice for our audience, musicians and the best athletes in sports! You will drive the development of key strategies and campaigns, aligning with product marketing and the overall roadmap to ensure the long-term positioning and success for all Beats by Dr. Dre products.
- We are looking for a senior marketing professional with deep, wide international experience, including significant experience with both paid and earned media strategies.
- You must have a high level of affinity and a tremendous passion for the Beats brand.
- You will understand the unique position that Beats plays in culture across all our international markets, and the importance of this role in driving its place in youth culture.
- Excellent communication, leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- A self-starter with the agility to manoeuvre in a complex, matrixed, international organisation.
- You bring the ability to translate what is happening in the market, and deploy the vital corrective actions on the marketing road maps.
- Concrete/hands on/operationally driven, whilst also able to function at highly strategic levels.
- Quantitatively and analytically driven, with excellent analytical and planning skills, she/he will bring strong business understanding and financial acuity to track and lead marketing against concrete business objectives.
- The candidate should have deep experience in project management, particularly across functions.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
The Head of International Marketing will lead all the key international marketing teams. This includes brand marketing, channel/partner/retailer marketing, music & sports. You will be responsible for the international relationships with Apple’s local marketing teams, driving partnerships with all cross-functional teams to meet the business objectives. Collaborate with Apple services teams (Apple Music, App Store etc.) to build the Beats business though collaborating on key moments and shared priorities. You will have a close, cross functional relationship with the Head of Channel and Sales to ensure business alignment. You'll lead product launches and transitions. Have input in quarterly planning initiative, building out the business case for campaigns to drive growth, support training activities and deliverables as needed and ensure accurate product positioning and messaging.