Head of International Channel & Sales, Beats
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work! Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. We have an opportunity in our Beats International team, for a commercial executive to lead the team of Business Managers located in key markets outside of the US. The Head of International Channel & Sales, leads the team ultimately responsible for revenue generation and holds accountability for achieving those business related objectives. This position is tasked with building out the strategy to increase sales of Beats products within the channel, by collaborating with the broader international Apple Sales teams. Are you renowned for your business results and passion for championing innovation? Are you a strategic problem solver with an extensive background in business development, sales and marketing?
- You will ideally have:
- Proven executive level experience, leading and being accountable for product sales and business development teams.
- Experience of running a business across multiple international territories.
- You must have a high level of affinity and a tremendous passion for the Beats brand.
- You will understand the unique position that Beats plays in culture across all our international markets, and the importance of this role in driving its place in youth culture.
- Extensive experience of people leadership with a focus on employee development.
- You are naturally someone who is always looking for ways to enable your team to be successful.
- Great decision making skills - The ability to deconstruct complex issues into actionable ideas, with the capacity to zero in on what is most impactful.
- A willingness to say no to good ideas so that we can do focus on doing something great.
- Highly agile - Experience of leading on a culture of changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or during the end of the quarter push to meet forecast.
- You ensure the team is optimal using the tools, business metrics and reviews, and sales process to meet and exceed these commitments.
- A deep understanding of the competitive landscape, industry trends, and external pressures that may impact customer buying decisions.
- You understand how financials work to drive investment decisions within a company. You see the world through the eyes of the customer.
- Experience leading effective sales forecasting processes, ensuring pipeline velocity, account planning and business reviews.
You will manage the Business Management Lead (BML) and sales-facing teams across the key markets. Including, driving the Beats' relationship with Apple Sales executives across international, at all levels as well relationships with Apple’s operations, planning and finance teams. Partner with Analytics and Sales Planning teams to build out a strategy for business growth. Collaborate with Marketing to ensure a synchronised approach to market activity, develop partnerships with all local cross-functional teams to meet the business objectives. You will constantly analyse sales figures to track against business targets across every market and partner, in instances interacting with C-level partner executives. Lastly you will build and lead an extraordinary team, drive an inclusive and diverse culture and promote collaboration, trust and innovation!
Education & Experience
- APPLICATION END DATE: NOVEMBER 6th 2020