Simulation Engineer, Autonomous Systems
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Play a role in bringing autonomous systems into the real world! We are looking for talented and dedicated engineers to help develop our simulation systems that we use to develop, test and verify mobile autonomous systems.
- C++ software engineering skills
- Excellent computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms, distributed systems, concurrent programming, performance profiling
- Bonus points for: Experience with robotics algorithms, physics modeling, 3D graphics, raytracing, discrete event simulations, computational geometry
- Commercial software development practices including design, estimation, agile project management, code reviews, automated testing.
- Excellent collaboration skills: demonstrated ability to work in a team.
As a member of the team you will: - Design, develop and improve our simulation technologies including: system design, feature implementation, code reviews, validation and testing. - Collaborate with world class testing, data science, and autonomy teams to deliver our organization-critical simulation platform - Work closely with simulation team managers and leads to make high-impact technical decisions about system structure and approaches
Education & Experience
M.S. or PhD in Computer Science, or another related field, and relevant professional experience as above