Learning Platform Technical Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple's Marketing Operations team is growing, and we encourage you to apply! We are seeking a hardworking Learning Platform Technical Project Manager to lead the day to day technical operations and development of the platform. The role requires an individual with a diverse set of skills who is experienced in prioritizing and tracking requirements, writing and executing test scripts, improving content development workflows including localization, writing clear documentation and training resources, making data-driven improvement decisions, and maintaining relationships with engineering, localization, and support teams. Through regular interaction with education program managers and technical development teams, you will take requirements for platform development, content development, and international expansion from idea to execution in order to meet a set of robust program growth and engagement goals.
- Excellent project management skills, including prioritization, customer concern, process improvements, and cross-functional communication.
- An ability to build a deep understanding of web applications functionality - its technical details, as well as the business needs driving it.
- Experience with community, social and/or collaboration platforms such as Jive, Quip, Reddit, Twitter, or Slack
- Experience with platform architecture and reporting tools such as Business Objects and Tableau.
- Experience running numerous projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with the Mac, iOS, iPad OS, and Apple’s productivity software.
- Experience working in a highly dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills and the ability to generate innovative solutions.
- Extremely detail oriented and experienced in documenting processes, workflows, and identifying issues.
- Technical project management of the Apple learning platforms and related apps and systems, requiring close coordination with extended teams across education marketing, technical development teams, and other partner groups. - Lead the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for all releases to the Apple learning platforms and related apps, including writing and assigning of test scripts, managing testing teams and management of ticket issue escalation queue and problem management. - Handle day-to-day relationship with development teams to ensure updates, new features, enhancements and bug fixes are prioritized and completed on schedule. - Authoring, curating and maintaining documentation of workflows, processes, systems and policies. - Develop workflows for content publishing and localization of content worldwide. - Be a great partner with support organization, including on-boarding new support as learning platform expands to new countries and languages.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred