Interactive Operations Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Interactive Operations Manager in Marcom acts as a strategic partner to the Worldwide (WW) Interactive team in support of a wide range of organizational priorities and operational needs, including oversight of the teams annual planning process, partnering to define and drive business strategy, budget management, and vendor relationship management. In addition this role acts as the key contact for our Geo teams for the Interactive team. We're growing and encourage you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support to the team.
- You have at least 10 years of operational experience and project management within a creative agency and a global product based marketing organization.
- Knowledge of interactive medium is required.
- Detail orientated with an interest in data and analytics.
- As a part of our Operations team, you’ll bring a knowledge of large publicly traded business practices and local budget management.
- You are an extraordinary communicator with a knack for cultivating positive relationships with a wide range of people in different fields and at different levels, including vendor-partner relationships.
- You build structures and processes that support the development of amazing work.
- You have a deep understanding of how to lead change, including recognizing and sharing insight and being very open to the perspectives of others.
- You are a curious, flexible problem-solver, and you are fair, kind, and collaborative.
- You are willing to take risks, fail, and learn from mistakes.
In this role, you will collaborate with different internal and external business partners, functional teams, support groups, and agency leads. You will play a key role in developing solutions and tools that address complex needs which result in successful solutions for the ongoing operation of Marcom.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.