Camera & Photos Performance Automation Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
iPhone is the most popular camera in the world. The seamless integration of software and hardware has led to features like Memories and Portrait Mode, which deliver experiences that are magical! The Camera & Photos team focuses on user-experience by leveraging computer vision and image processing through machine learning. Our team works hard on products that ship to millions of people. We are looking for an exceptional automation engineer who has good understanding of automation frameworks and software performance to help us deliver the best Camera and Photos applications to the world! Are you ready?
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, test methodologies, tools and passion for quality
- 3+ years experience developing automation in Python
- Strong experience in architecting, defining, designing, and developing test automation framework
- Ability to dive deep technically
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge in performance testing and engineering is a plus
As a Camera & Photos Performance Automation engineer, you will be responsible for understanding our performance metrics and developing the most robust and reliable automation framework, test codes and infrastructure to measure performance results. You will be responsible for ensuring our automation tests and infrastructure stay running efficiently, maintain and develop new automation to increase test coverage. You will also be responsible for filing performance bugs and do initial performance analysis and triaging. We work very closely in a collaborative and a cross-functional team consisting of Software QA, Software Engineering and Performance Engineering, and we are looking for someone that is comfortable working in this type of environment.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in CS/CE or equivalent experience