Cybersecurity Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management, preferably in cybersecurity.
- Experience in leading large programs / projects with ability to create project
- Manage timelines, identify dependencies, and deliver regular progress
- Assess problems / risks and develop mitigation plans to avoid impact to the
- Effective in solving complex problems and working with cross-functional
- Ability to document key processes and procedures.
- Strong communications skills with drive change management and provide
- regular leadership updates on the program status.
- Demonstrate the ability to drive and prioritize multiple tracks in a program.
- Willingness to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in managing cybersecurity programs is a plus.
The Business Solutions team is seeking a Project Manager to lead the planning and execution of an end-to-end cybersecurity assessment / audit process. In this role, you will provide operational support, contribute to documenting the controls & processes, provide leadership and transparency throughout the program lifecycle, and ensure program deliverables meet the expectations with the highest quality. The key to your success lies in partnering with our information security team, as well as cross functional team to drive the program. This role offers the opportunity to work in fast-paced environment where both individual drive and team collaboration are key. If you are passionate about developing clear, quality solutions for complex problems, we hope you will consider joining our Apple team.
Education & Experience
• Requires a minimum of 5-7 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3-5 years and a Master’s degree. • MBA or MS in Information Systems, Analytics, Computer Science or similar field preferred.