AI/ML - Technical Program Manager, Computer Vision Technologies
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Are you excited by early-stage initiatives with potential for a huge impact? The Siri Assistant team is building groundbreaking technology for machine learning, computer vision, and artificial intelligence... and we are looking for people like you! This is an opportunity to join a new team in Apple AI/ML that is investigating novel visual capabilities of Siri across all Apple products that will transform the way people engage with the world around them! We’re looking for strong program and project managers to work on groundbreaking technology, collaborate with experts across Apple, and deliver new end-to-end experiences that delight customers.
- 5+ years experience as a Program / Project Manager, Data Scientist, Engineering Manager, or similar role leading cross-functional product or software engineering teams.
- Experience managing large, highly complex software programs for consumer products at scale
- Experience in statistical learning software (machine learning and/or deep-learning)
- Have worked in a cloud environment, supporting experimentation and fast iteration
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization
- Innate drive to improve how things work, strong technical skills with an eye for design and user experience
- Self-sufficient in analyzing and drawing conclusions about the quality and product opportunity from raw and refined product data
* Support cross-functional teams from product ideation to delivery * Lead all aspects of your projects including specifications, scope, requirements, and timelines * Drive data collection requirements and implement iteration loops for model and algorithm tuning * Work with Business Development on data partnerships * Analyze product metrics to inform product planning for immediate and long term impact * Work with the engineering team to build solutions that will endure for years to come * Communicate project status to leads and executives, present in executive reviews and coordinate product demos * Work cross-functionally to enforce process and efficient outcomes in a data-driven environment * Build strong relationships across Apple and facilitate communication between cross-divisional groups
Education & Experience
BS/MS/PhD CS/CE/EE or Equivalent
- - Prior experience working on speech, natural language, and/or artificial intelligence
- - Prior experience working in computer vision projects