Product Manager, Apple Services API’s
Culver City, California, United States
At Apple, we don’t just create products. We create products, services, and experiences that enrich our customers’ lives. Be part of a team that dreams up what’s next and does everything necessary to make it happen. Bring your passion, dedication and focus to help invent the future! At Apple, we create services that our customers and their families enjoy every day across entertainment, news, fitness and cloud storage. This includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and iCloud. Many features of these services are integrated into third party hardware and software. We’re looking for a seasoned and passionate Product Manager to join the Product Platform team focused on Services API’s. As the Services API’s product lead, you will oversee the development of the roadmap and launch of new API’s and Kits that enable partners and third party developers around the world to leverage the features and capabilities of Apple’s Services ecosystem. This includes driving strategy and alignment, while also planning ahead for new capabilities and experiences we are bringing to our services in order to enable innovative integrations between Apple Services, third party apps and devices. You’ll collaborate with a wide range of teams including fellow product mangers across all Apple Services teams — as well as your counterparts in business, marketing, design, and engineering inside and outside of Apple.
- 8+ years of experience in product development.
- Expertise in driving product development for enterprise customers, ideally around API solutions.
- Successfully launched new products and features working closely with engineers and designers.
- Demonstrated ability to present to executives at all levels and lead through influence across teams.
- Ability to evaluate new technologies, articulate customer insights, test, learn, and make clear, analytical recommendations.
- Track record of identifying market opportunities and articulating competitive differentiators.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive results while juggling many priorities and under tight timeframes.
- Mastery in writing product positioning materials, and experience working closely with marketing and PR on customer messaging.
- Comfort with ambiguity as this role will evolve based on strategy and product priorities and development of new initiatives.
Develop a product roadmap and align on priorities across all Apple services teams. Use insights and data to create strategy and features that drive both engagement and revenue. Write clear and concise product requirements that capture the vision, goals, and key elements of new products and features. Work across many teams at Apple to communicate product requirements and deliver features, striving for the best customer experience, and with willingness to make smart compromises as necessary. Be a specialist on the competitive landscape, and propose new ways to innovate. Initiate, coordinate, and review launch activities and deliverables for new features in conjunction with business, public relations, AppleCare, marketing communications, and many others. Create and deliver formal presentations and conduct group discussions for a broad range of diverse partners across Apple.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree or equivalent working experience.