Financial Analyst, G&A
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is seeking to fill a position within the G&A Finance Team to support the People Organization. This role is key to driving excellence in our key processes, and has many opportunities to provide insightful financial information, analysis and insights to key partners across the Company. This role will partner with key finance leadership across Apple and report to the G&A Finance Manager.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical/problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams across many levels of management.
- Strong background in Accounting and Finance with experience managing operating expenses.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines demonstrating organizational skills and attention to detail. Proficient in Excel and Keynote.
- The ideal candidate is highly motivated, experienced working in teams, collaborating with technical resources, and key driver behind automation. They are a strategic problem solver with the ability to see the big picture while working with ambiguity and uncertainty. This candidate should also have the ability to prioritize and respond quickly.
- Responsible for forecasting and managing spend, headcount and capital expenditures for key functions within the Company. - Provide reports for business partners to enable them to manage their budgets and headcount effectively and in accordance with annual plan. - Work closely with the key partners to develop the annual plan and monthly forecasts in line with corporate planning & forecasting guidelines. - Refine existing forecasting processes and models to drive accurate forecasting. - Develop analytics and other ad hoc reporting that provide meaningful insights to the efficiency of spend. - Manage accrual process for quarterly close, Review actuals to ensure correct accounting treatment and requesting journal entries when necessary. - Review purchase orders and headcount requisitions to ensure adherence to budgets and internal policies. - Analyze the existing processes, tools and deliverables for effectiveness and ease of use - Help drive scalable systems that integrate with other financial systems, using data to deliver a level of detail that helps the business. - Utilize data for annual budgeting, monthly forecasting and quarter end close.
Education & Experience
BA or BS degree in Finance, Accounting or related field 2+ years of Finance experience