Wireless Software Development Engineer
San Diego, California, United States
Software and Services
Join "Wireless Technology and Eco-system (WTE)” organization, and join an extraordinary team of engineers; working with multi-functional teams to drive innovation and develop products used by millions worldwide. Apple’s Wireless Software Architecture team is seeking hardworking, highly motivated and proactive engineer to work across layers on groundbreaking wireless IOT technologies. The position involves identifying and/or developing core wireless technologies that solves everyday problems for customers using iPhone, iPad, Watch and other wireless product lines!
- Minimum 5~10 years hands on experience in wireless development/system engineering
- Strong Software Engineering skills including design, programming (C or C++, script) and debugging
- Good knowledge of Access Stratum (PHY/MAC/RLC/PDCP) and/or Non Access Stratum layers for cellular Technologies like LTE/5G
- Good knowledge of 3GPP specifications
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive with a focus on solving everyday problems in innovative ways
- Attention to the smallest details that are meaningful to customers
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
Apple’s Cellular Software team is seeking talented, highly motivated and disciplined engineers to work across layers on groundbreaking wireless technologies. The position involves identifying and/or developing core wireless technologies that solves everyday problems for customers using iPhone, iPad, Watch and other wireless product lines. This team takes pride in not just coming up with proven software designs but also in disrupting traditional models of the wireless ecosystem. We do whatever it takes to bring user experience to the next level. Our members enjoy the flexibility to work on all aspects of wireless Protocol software - PHY/MAC/RLC/PDCP/NAS and iOS interfaces, to come up with the best possible solution for any given problem.
Education & Experience
Master/PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Wireless Communications or equivalent majors.