System Validation Engineer - Health Sensor Studies
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Health Technology Team conceives and proves out exciting new technology for Apple’s future products and features. We are seeking a highly motivated biomedical studies engineer to join a multi-functional team to help drive feasibility of health, wellness, and fitness sensors, systems, and applications.
- Previous experience with sensors, systems, and applications.
- Experience with troubleshooting and debugging prototype hardware or software.
- Experience with physiological data acquisition, data logging, data analysis and statistical analysis (using e.g., MATLAB, Python, LabVIEW) is desirable.
- Must thrive in fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and be able to multitask. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a key member of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem- solving skills.
- Design and execution of human user studies for providing reliable, revealing data for evaluating feasibility of fitness sensors, systems, and applications. - Develop and refine processes that streamline user study data collection process and improve the user study experience for participants.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s minimum; Master’s or Ph.D. in Engineering