RCC Inside SMB Sales Expert
Austin, Texas, United States
At Apple, we believe that hard work, a fun environment, creativity and innovation fuel the ultimate customer experience. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage and inspire – and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts with you! As a Small-Medium Business (SMB) Sales Expert, you will passionately and confidently engage business customers by showcasing our technology and helping discover how Apple and third-party solutions and services can transform the way they work. You lead customer engagement, deepen relationships, drive sales and awareness of Apple’s value proposition for business. You build dedication with a focus on high potential business customers. You identity and expand adoption of Apple solutions across our ecosystem platform and drive deeper understanding of the customer’s organization. You introduce business customers to innovative ways of incorporating our products through integration, ease of use and efficiency to solve unusual business challenges. You also mentor and act as a subject matter expert among consumer specialists on business customer needs and solutions. You use customer feedback to continually improve the customer experience. You maintain a deep understanding of all Retail Business programs and offerings to ensure compliance with policies and procedures. This role can be located at home or in our campus in Austin, Texas.
- Preferred 3 to 5 years of consistent success and high performance in technology and/or business solution sales
- Demonstrates expertise on mobility adoption and business transformation with knowledge of key SMB industries, technology trends and challenges
- Excellent listening, negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both in person and on the phone
- Ability to work effectively with entrepreneurs and executives across all areas of an organization
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities and be available for our business customers
- Understand and effectively execute sales strategies, such as BANT (Budget, Authority, Needs, Timeline)
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic and ever-changing sales environment
- Ability to type in excess of 45 WPM with 95%+ accuracy
- Must be able to work any schedule between 7:00 am to 11:00pm (Central) and a five day work week. This may include weekends, holidays, and additional work during other high volume times of the year.
You, as an SMB Sales Expert, are responsible for identifying business opportunities for high-potential business customers at Apple. You have a confirmed ability to take a personalized, solution-based approach to customer needs. You have strong business and sales acumen and knowledge of key SMB industries, business challenges and trends in multiple verticals. You have strong consultative expertise in Apple and third-party solutions. You serve as a resource and a mentor to the broader sales team. You help support an environment where business is integrated into the Apple culture. You partner with Apple Retail Business Teams, Account Managers and Apple Business Services to ensure account opportunities are identified, validated and/or transitioned, when appropriate. You possess extraordinary interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills to establish strong relationships within Apple, with our customers and our team.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred