Computer Vision Embedded Systems Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
The Video Computer Vision team is working on exciting technologies for future Apple products. We're looking for an exceptional embedded systems manager, experienced in computer vision to lead the activity of providing high-performance and low-power solution for several CV-related applications.
- 5+ years of experience in enabling E2E applications in digital signal processing/computer vision/machine learning area
- 5+ years of experience in system-level power and performance profiling and optimization
- Experience leading or managing teams of 2-10
- Strong understanding of computer vision system architectures
- Knowledge of SLAM – Simultaneous Localization and Mapping, 3D Geometry, Multi-view stereo
- Experience debugging complex computer vision software performance issues
- Experience configuring and measuring systems for accurate power and performance measurements
- Experience with developing power and performance benchmarks and tools
- Ability to debug and resolve power and performance related issues at a component and system level.
- Strong experience in C/C++ and Python
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We work on complex problems in computer vision that require systematic and detailed thinking. The ideal candidate will possess the self-motivation, curiosity, and initiative to achieve those goals. You will work together with similar minds on power and performance analysis, profiling, and tuning across user scenarios and various algorithms. Be directly responsible for driving development and tuning towards targets, participate in hardware and software trouble shooting, as well as presenting the analysis and findings across multiple team.
Education & Experience
A bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent field, plus 5 years industry experience or a PhD / Post doc.