AI/ML - Sr Engineering Manager, Siri Experience
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Come join the Siri team at Apple. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Build groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence. Transform the way people keep up with the world and work with the people who crafted the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking!
- 10+ years of professional software engineering experience
- 5+ years managing engineering teams that design complex software engineering projects
- Demonstrable experience leading cross functional projects which have had tangible impact to the direction of the org
- Strong organizational skills and experience working on large multi-functional teams
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals, object-oriented programming and design skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
The Siri team is looking for an exceptional engineering manager to help build the next generation of Siri Platform. This is a rare and unique opportunity to establish a new runtime platform to power Siri and drive innovative experiences to out upcoming products. The role requires someone with deep experience building and driving platform engineering teams. The ideal candidate has the right background and a passion for leading teams that solve distributed systems problems. This leader would be accountable for driving the server side execution aspects of the Siri platform and coming up with a strategy to help upgrade the server side stack. The candidate must also have a proven track record building strong cohesive teams from initial hires to shipping multiple products. Core Responsibilities: - Lead the design and development of the various components of the Siri platform - Manage a highly talented team of software engineers - Collaborate with cross functional teams to capture requirements, understand dependencies, define architecture, and implement solutions to well-defined projects - Work with design and client-side teams to ensure a phenomenal user experience
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.