RCC Customer Service Specialist (Spanish)
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment, and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes about when skilled people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and inspire. Are you passionate about customer service? As a Customer Service Specialist, you will provide premium, end-to-end services for Apple customers, across telephone, email and/or chat. You and your fellow team-members will be responsible for ensuring that Apple customers receive the best possible service. Do you bring awesome energy and a positive outlook to your everyday interactions with your customers and team members? We seek to go above and beyond ‘customer service’ to surprise and delight Apple customers.
- Fluency in Spanish & English (reading, writing and speaking) is required
- Demonstrates a passion for outstanding customer focus
- 2-3 years of excelling in a sales, customer service, or support role – with the majority of experience in a customer-facing role
- Adept at navigating ambiguous customer situations
- Routinely demonstrates listening skills and is diligent to customer needs
- Skilled at customer engagement
- Maintains composure across a variety of customer and peer interactions
- Embodies approachability with peers and customers alike
- Delivered consistent results in previous roles
- Ability to multi-task and navigate multiple, different work streams and tools
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Exhibits perseverance during complex customer issues
- Willingness and ability to appear on live video with co-workers
- Ability to type in excess of 45 WPM with 95%+ accuracy
- Willing and able to work a schedule from 7:00 am to 11:00pm (Central) within a 7-day work week, including holidays, with additional flexibility during high volume times of the year.
As Customer Service Specialists, we will provide extraordinary phone support to Apple customers. Routine customer interactions include order status questions or changes to perviously placed orders. We are able to translate tech-speak, billing, shipping and eCommerce jargon into every day, understandable terms. We will also need to use multiple sources of information to stay current on product features, technology changes and events that affect customers. This is a fast-paced, performance-based environment where calls are supervised, recorded and assessed.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- Is working from home the best fit for you?
- Consider the following questions:
- Do you have a private workspace with a desk and chair in your house with a door, where ambient noise can be minimized during work hours?
- Does this workspace allow for the accurate installation of your technical equipment?
- Is the workspace able to maintain high-speed internet service meeting minimum bandwidth requirements of 10 mbps downstream and 2 mbps upstream? (monthly allowance provided by Apple)
- Are you a self-starter who is comfortable in a remote environment?
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.