Partner Communications Manager, Digital Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Partner Communications Manager (PCM), Digital Specialist plays a vital role in shaping how we show up within our partners' digital environments globally. Partners’ digital platforms are becoming critical to their commercial success. This role requires a strong understanding of the different digital platforms throughout the customer journey (social, e-crm, e-commerce platforms, content, performance marketing, digital instore, etc) and how they can be best orchestrated to maximize the impact of Apple product presentation and deliver the most compelling Apple product stories. The PCM Digital Specialist will be able to switch seamlessly between identifying and orchestrating how Apple campaigns and stories should show up across partners’ digital platforms as well as consult on how partners should deliver their stories and campaigns featuring Apple products. This a global role, working with geos, and partners to provide partner digital support for all marketing and channel plans.
- A firm grasp on digital trends effecting resellers today and a perspective on the future state
- Lead strategic conversations with divergent teams of people, both internally and externally
- Ability to knit together disparate sources of information into succinct insights, a strong strategic narrative and clear action plans.
- Able to inspire partners about what’s possible within their digital frameworks
- Able to moderate and lead a digital creative workshop
- Ability to develop positive relationships with partners inside/outside Marcom.
- Substantial experience with a leading digital agency, brand or startup
- Great writing skills, visual storytelling skills and presentation skills.
- Able to work autonomously
- Working collaboratively within a wider team
A deep curiosity and understanding of the different platforms within the digital space. A technical understanding of e-commerce platforms Defining the partner digital strategies to support Apple campaigns across top partners globally. Defining bespoke digital strategies for different key partners as part of the partner engagement model process Work collaboratively within internal Marcom teams, wider internal Sales and Marketing teams and externally with partners Driving digital insight within partner space to help inform partner marketing plans as well as the digital content that Marcom makes for partners
Education & Experience
- Travel will be required.