Technical Program Manager - AMP Data Science & Analytics - Cupertino
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The AMP Data Science team is seeking a self-starting Project Manager with excellent interpersonal skills, who is adept at managing technical data projects involving many partners within a complex organization. The AMP DS&A PM will support the Lead Program Manager in efficient delivering a portfolio of projects, while promoting effective communication, producing documentation, and improving PMO processes. The ideal candidate has demonstrated ability with project management, ideally working with Big Data, analytics, data governance and/or data pipelines.
- Demonstrated ability in hands-on project management.
- Proven experience in data science & analytics workflows and/or data engineering.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to balance multiple tasks in a constantly evolving environment.
- An extraordinary communicator with a knack for encouraging positive relationships.
- Curious, flexible and a dedicated problem solver. Listening and learning is key.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Naturally accountable, responsible and self-motivated.
- Experience with Project Management tools such as JIRA, Zenhub & Wrike, Keynote, Excel or equivalent.
Drive clarity and common understanding by effectively centralizing and standardizing project information. Anticipate, identify, and call out project risks to the lead program manager and relevant partners. Intensify with proposed solutions. Ensure information is cascaded to the right audiences with the appropriate priority in Slack, email and meetings Support the lead program manager and other leadership in internal initiatives to scale the PMO, such as building templates for project plans, project meetings, key project activities such as testing, etc Become a specialist in Apple PM tool stack. Demonstrate discretion and tact in attention to key details, escalations and communications. Motivate and encourage project teams and colleagues.
Education & Experience
5+ years of experience in hands-on project management Bachelors degree (or relevant industry experience)