Seattle, Washington, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- We are currently looking for a highly motivated, experienced Receptionist Supervisor who has excellent supervisory skills to join our management team. This is an extremely fast-paced and highly demanding environment. If you have what it takes, we would like to talk to you.
- 8+ years Supervisory experience
- Strong incident and problem management skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Ability to coordinate effectively and efficiently communication with various Real Estate & Development (RE&D) personnel and other service-related groups (IS&T, Security, GFSS, Procurement, outside contractors) to address a variety of building occupant requirements and needs.
- Incident management
- Major incident and problem management
- Scheduling and time tracking
- Technical documentation
- To collate and deliver accurate reports on all aspects of room booking information on request from manager.
- Ensure that all reception staff are aware of and are providing a full business center support for clients, visitors and other personnel. This will include all administrative support duties and will also extend to the arrangement of personal requests.
To take full ownership of the reception and all associated areas, making sure that they are kept in the best possible order at all times, liaising with cleaners, facilities, security and other departments as deemed necessary. Backup receptionists for vacations, breaks, etc Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of all reception staff and associated functions, ensuring all functions are carried out in accordance with agreed procedures, protocols. Promote a professional atmosphere in this public facing roles. Highly skilled in oral & written communication and customer service & satisfaction Able to quickly adapt to new concepts, processes and tools specifically related to high level administrative functions
Education & Experience
Prefer 8+ years of management or supervisory role experience