Information Security Risk & Compliance Engineer
San Francisco, California, United States
This position can be located in San Francisco (CA) or Santa Clara Valley (CA) Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it.
- 5+ years of security experience at a large enterprise company or premier consulting firm
- Strong experience with Python or Go along with relational databases and SQL variants
- Excellent software design, problem solving and debugging skills
- Understanding of cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure) and integrating security controls through DevOps and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) techniques
- Strong understanding of container ecosystems (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure as code
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory frameworks (PCI, ISO, SOX, SOC 1, SOC 2, HIPAA, GDPR, etc)
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills and a desire to learn
- Highly effective technical communications skills (verbal and written)
The Information Security Risk & Compliance Engineer will be responsible for architecting and developing solutions that help Apple measure, monitor and report on the state of key security metrics and compliance requirements. The role will work closely with engineering teams to help design, development and delivery on product objectives and have the ability to help drive foundational changes in internal cloud platforms to enhance their security posture.
Education & Experience
BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. and/or equivalent work experience