Senior Software Engineer
Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart and inspiring people, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist? You will engage in a collaborative, rapidly-changing environment to design groundbreaking new technologies.
- Strong object oriented design & development experience (JVM languages a plus)
- History of implementing solutions with strict availability, concurrency and low latency requirements.
- Experience with industry standard build systems
- Proficiency with scripting languages (python, bash, etc.)
- Knowledge of applied security concepts (authentication, authorization, OWASP Top 10 Risks)
- Solid understanding of both front-end and back-end technologies
- Confirmed understanding of *NIX fundamentals
- Familiar with modern CI/CD tooling
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while producing high-quality work
- Understanding of performance testing concepts and tools
- Knowledge of PKI fundamentals and applied cryptography a plus
The Crypto Services team at Apple is responsible for protecting one the most sensitive pieces of data you can think of - cryptographic keys. On top of this foundation, the team provides highly available, fault-tolerant PKI and encryption APIs that are leveraged across various services within Apple to protect sensitive information. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: Collaborate with product management to define new features for our applications. Work closely with PKI team to develop low latency, highly available solutions. Support and develop new features for projects related to data encryption and certificate management. Develop integrations with platforms like AWS and GCP.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required; Master's degree preferred.